Follow by Email

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

And I'm back.

So, I'm back to the blogging world. It's been some time. 19 days, to be precise. And 14 of those days were spent in the magnificent country that is Thailand.
I don't know what to say really, other than I had an absolutely fantastic time. I've experienced something I never imagined I'd have the chance to do. I spent a week with elephants. It was the best week of my entire life. It was such a roller coaster of emotions, everything from elation to anger to bewilderment, yet throughout one thing remained strong: love. I simply love them all. And by the end, even before, my partner loved them too.
Right now, I feel a bit lost to be honest. Not being with them, not living that way of life just leaves a massive gap which I don't think can be filled until I can find a way of working with them.

But, enough about me. The story shall resume soon. I have just been working on the next section, and it is about 1/4 of the way through. Maybe even 1/3. I was never good with fractions.
It HOPEFULLY will be up either within the next few days or tomorrow, if we are lucky! But, I'm not willing to rush  it, so we will see.
As I haven't looked at the plan in a while, I'm actually sifting through some new ideas and alterations which is both fun and interesting. I'm curious as to what will make the final cut.

Finally, to return to my holiday, I kept a travel journal throughout the two week trip. After the story, I may just blog it, even if only a few excerpts. Again, we shall see.
The end...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment